You may download and install the plug-in from
SourceForge.net download site. (Doing so will allow better
tracking of downloads.)
- Download the net.sf.eclipseexeditor_1.0.7.zip file
- Unpack it into your Eclipse installation. The zip file contains a plugins folder which should match with your eclipse/plugins folder. If you want source as well, download net.sf.eclipseexeditor-src_1.0.7.zip
- Alternately, you may instead install it as an extension:
Create a new folder for
it, for example ~/eclipse-extensions/etee-1.0.7/eclipse
for Unix systems or C:\eclipse-extensions\etee-1.0.7\eclipse
- Unzip net.sf.eclipseexeditor_1.0.7.zip into the new eclipse folder
- Add an etee-1.0.7.link file
in your Eclipse/links folder
which contains the location of your extention,
depending on your operating system
- Remove any older etee-*.link files.
- Create a new folder for it, for example ~/eclipse-extensions/etee-1.0.7/eclipse for Unix systems or C:\eclipse-extensions\etee-1.0.7\eclipse for Windows
- Restart Eclipse.
- More editors are supported, namely the cfeclipse CFMEditor.
- The dialog for entering a filter command now maintains a combo box with command history. In this release, the history is not persisted across invocations of Eclipse.
- The three operations now have key bindings:
- Filter is invoked with Alt-|
- Quote XML Special Characters is invoked with Alt-&
- Unquote XML Special Characters is invoked with Alt-<
- There is on option when running the filter to direct the output to the Eclipse Console rather than replacing the selected region.